Clear Vision: Elite Clear Vision: Elite

Disappointing.

Much like everyone else, if it weren't for the ridiculous amount of glitches I would adore this game. It's just disappointing to see it go to waste, sort it out and maybe it won't be so bad.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Loved it.

Yet for some reason it kept saying that I had mission failure deductions. Even when I had a perfect run through and didn't miss a single shot, yet it came up with about 6 mission failed bits. Seems a bit iffy, but other than that it was awesome.
Keep up the good work.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Very well done.

Well done guys, it's nice to see another Detective game as well thought out and original as that. I especially liked the eye contact bit, was just a great addition to such an inspirational piece. Graphics were great, but the voices got a bit repetitive and annoying so maybe for future flash this should be considered? Overall I thought it was great, thankyou.

P.S I was sure it was going to be the clown who did it, great twist!

Pink Panic - TSF Pink Panic - TSF

It was cute.

It's a nice little game, but seems to me more like a preloader game or something just to pass the time whilst waiting for a bulky flash.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but a little pointless and confusing. The whole random Balloon escaping thing left me bewildered and confused.
Maybe use this as a preloader game in the future. Good luck!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

fandabby doesy

that was great one of the best things i've seen on newgrounds, great job and keep it up

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

now i can make movies thank you very much

Stark Stark

good graphics

it made no sense really but the graphics were amazing...

Tutorial: How to BLAM ! Tutorial: How to BLAM !

wow

now i know how to do it properly thank you

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Your welcome.

king stroker king stroker

i really liked it

so much harder than normal stuff but great game...did anyone else finish it?

vigilante vigilante

that is very...hard

that is so much harder than normal