Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Shit me dude, that was awesome.

In all honesty I think that's possibly the best thing i've seen in a long long time. The story line was great, such an orignal idea yet not too ridiculous. I would definately pay to see that if on the big screen. The music was immense, suited the piece perfectly and was beautiful. I'm surprised you didn't win your contest to ne honest. Just well done, and keep going. 10/10

Fap to NG acts: Pimp Fap to NG acts: Pimp

It was original i'll give it that.

There was just something about this flash, it was just...fun.
I didn't see it coming in all honesty (pun not intended).
It's a good little idea for a mini series, but eould most likely end up like all the ____IsOnFire flashes.
Overall, it was ok. Keep up the good work, I guess.

QwertyBoi responds:

mkay captain

Incey Wincey Incey Wincey

It's original i'll give it that.

I quite liked this, it was cute, but too short.
The animation was smooth and well done, yet it was a bit too small.
Now call me paranoid, but when you said "Oh, you might want to turn up your volume a bit" I could have sworn this was going to be another crappy attempt at a Screamer.
But hey, I liked what I saw and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Wow

Wow, you made learning FUN! Good sprite flash dude, I love sprites shame you only see precious gems like this once in a blue moon. Great job and good luck for the future.

Magius responds:

Thanks a ton. The Naruto - GO!!! flash was also a precious gem, though. GO!!! watch that if you haven't already. :P

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

Pretty good

I have to say that thing had me laughing throughout the whole movie, jesus christ you must of been uber bored when you made this! In conclusion......
Well Funny!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

oh my god and a half

that kicked major ass, i cant believe how skillful and professional that looked, im ust gobsmacked, fuck me and only a teaser?!?!?!?!? make the real thing dammit!

Static 1.2 Static 1.2

me tinks you'll be the next xiao xiao

good job

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

great!

i love the dead kennedys, it was well put together, keep up the good work

mullen, 540 flip - video mullen, 540 flip - video

not really your work is it

and i think you will find lord blam it was a 540 flip, it spins 1 1/2 times(540 degres)meaning its a 540 flip, hah in yo face

Urban Legends-Subliminal Urban Legends-Subliminal

OMG

thats well creepy, kinda weird that ive seen or heard these things before but never realised em :S